Introduction: - In this blog we have studied the gaseous state.This topic is very important for your future classes i.e - Bsc,Msc and Btech.So these notes first part your class - 11.These notes is based upon Ncert Examination,CBSE,HPBOSE and other state boards.Any other notes download search in google gkncertsolution.in and youtube- aniketncert.
Topic Provide In These Notes
- Postulates of kinetic molecular theory of gases
- Derivation of kinetic gas equation
- Gas Laws- Boyles,charge & gaylussac law.
- Derive gas law from kinetic molecular theory of gases
- Numerical related to gas law
- Ideal and real gas with derivation
- Relation between pressure & kinetic energy of gases.
- Interperetation of temperature.
- Derivation of maxwell distribution of velocity.
- Maxwell Boltzmann distribution law.
- Question about iit,jee and neet exams.
- Average and most probable speed.
- Derivation of average speed from maxwell distribution of velocity equation.
- Root mean square velocity.
- Collison and its diameter.
- Collison number and frequency.
- Derivation of collison theory.
- Mean free path and its numericals.
- Viscosity of gases
- Surface tension and its derivation
- Vanderwaals forces and its significance.
Follow me in social media i.e- facebook,youtube & blog
Notes link here -
Written by Aniketncert