What kind of compound become drugs ?
The drug follow the Lipinski Rule (Pfizer Rule)
1- Substance should have molecular weight of 500 or less.
2- It should be fewer than five H-bond donating function and fewer then and ten hydrogen bond accepting function.
3- The substance should be calculated LogP between 1 and 5.
Where LogP = Partial Coefficent (P)
P = [Water/Aqueous] / [Octanol]
Himachal Pradesh Model Test & Previous Year Question Paper Computer Science Session 2020-2021
During Covid- 19 Himachal Pradesh government change the pattern of your exam. This Pattern changed to reduce the syallbus of your exam because some student confused about their examination.So HP Board Education Dharamshala gave some model test paper pattern about their examination.Model Test Paper given here........
Class- 12 Chemistry Handwritten Notes Link Given Below Here -
Himachal Pradesh Model Test & Previous Year Question Paper Computer Science
properties seen in many nitrogen compounds.
Boric acid cannot be titrated directly with NaOH (Sodim Hydroxide) because the end point is not sharp it undergoes excessive hydrolysis to give break H3BO3 and NaOH
H3BO3 + NaOH ------ Na(B(OH)4)------NaBO2 + 2H2O
Formic and oxalic acid are samething both having same COOH group
Oxalic acid and formic acid directly titrated with NaOH by using Acid-Base titration with the help of the phenopthalein indicator which change the color Colorless to Pink.
So Boric acid can titrated with the help of polyhroxy compound i.e- Catechol,Manitol.
- A Deodorant is a substance applied to the body to prevent or mask body odour due to bacterial breakdown of perspiration in the armpits, groin, feet and other parts of the body.
- Antiperspirants are a subclass of deodorants. They prevent sweating typically by blocking sweat glands. Antiperspirants are used on a wider range of body parts, at any place where sweat would be inconvenient or unsafe, since unwanted sweating can interfere with comfort, vision, and grip (due to slipping).
- Deodorants allow sweating but prevent bacterial action on sweat, since human sweat only has a noticeable smell when it is decomposed by bacteria while the antiperspirants prevent sweating.
Introduction: - In this blog we have studied the gaseous state.This topic is very important for your future classes i.e - Bsc,Msc and Btech.So these notes first part your class - 11.These notes is based upon Ncert Examination,CBSE,HPBOSE and other state boards.Any other notes download search in google gkncertsolution.in and youtube- aniketncert.
- Postulates of kinetic molecular theory of gases
- Derivation of kinetic gas equation
- Gas Laws- Boyles,charge & gaylussac law.
- Derive gas law from kinetic molecular theory of gases
- Numerical related to gas law
- Ideal and real gas with derivation
- Relation between pressure & kinetic energy of gases.
- Interperetation of temperature.
- Derivation of maxwell distribution of velocity.
- Maxwell Boltzmann distribution law.
- Question about iit,jee and neet exams.
- Average and most probable speed.
- Derivation of average speed from maxwell distribution of velocity equation.
- Root mean square velocity.
- Collison and its diameter.
- Collison number and frequency.
- Derivation of collison theory.
- Mean free path and its numericals.
- Viscosity of gases
- Surface tension and its derivation
- Vanderwaals forces and its significance.